Keep your contact information updated in your employee file.
Login to UltiPro or contact us for assistance: (908) 472-3434 Mon-Fri 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM EST
If you are a current employee:
Please check out the how to video in the section above "How to update personal information" or simply login to your UltiPro account:
- Click: Menu
- Click: Myself
- Click the tab: Name, Address and Telephone
- Click: Edit and make the changes you need
- Click: SaveIf you are no longer employed with AccuFleet: You will not have access to UltiPro.If you have a new address: Please email email@example.com and attach a clear copy of a valid photo ID/DL – the ID/DL is for security purposes only. (If your address has NOT changed, you do NOT need to email us, we'll send your W-2 to the address on file).
EMERGENCY PAID LEAVE POLICIES AND FORMS ARE NOW AVAILABLE IN YOUR ULTIPRO ACCOUNT!
Login and click on the pop up box for document acknowledgement.
- Update your resume with all past employment info.
- Check spelling, grammar and punctuation.
- Confirm email and phone number are correct (make sure you still have access to your email).
- Update your profiles on job boards and upload most current resumes.
- Most companies are moving to video interviews, be prepared:
- Login 5-10 minutes prior to interview time.
- Test your camera to make sure everything is working correctly.
- Check your background, make sure it's presentable.
- Dress appropriately just like an in-person interview.
- Sit up straight and have your camera at face level.
- Be as flexible as possible with your availability to work different shifts.
- Answer all questions on the applications, do not skip any even if they are repetitive.
- Provide detailed answers to open ended questions, check spelling, grammar and punctuation before submitting application.
to help you survive social distancing:
- Sony's Crackle is an ad-supported streaming service, one that offers both movies and TV shows -- including some original content.
- IMDb TV ad-supported movie streaming service can be accessed only on PCs and within Prime Video and IMDb apps.
- The Internet Archive is home to all things public domain, including thousands of feature-length movies mostly classic films.
- Plex app offers an admirably simple portal to news, podcasts, web shows and other content as well.
- Pluto is a great place to find on-demand movies
- Roku Channel isn't a free-movie provider, but rather an aggregator of new and existing no-cost content.
- Tubi TV offers content from studios including Lionsgate, MGM and Paramount.
- Vudu video service ad-supported section, lets you choose from a generous selection of movies to watch at no charge. This option does require a Vudu account, but it's free to set one up.
CULTURAL ENTERTAINMENT/VIRTUAL TOURS:
- Blarney Castle is known for its mythical stone that visitors have kissed for good luck for hundreds of years.
- Irish geological landmark on the Cliffs of Moher virtual tour.
- Google's online Arts & Culture activation includes a program called "The Hidden Worlds of the National Parks" in partnership with the National Parks Services, and it quite literally brings the outdoors inside.
- Take a digital tour of performing arts centers around the world via Google Arts & Culture.
- The Metropolitan Opera will stream a performance starting at 7:30 p.m. EST every night they're closed.
- The Monterey Bay Aquarium is giving visitors a virtual look at its colorful sea creatures via free live camera streaming.
- Google's Arts & Culture section has crystal-clear views of the Taj Mahal in New Dehli, India, as well as several other renowned spots around the world.
- From dinosaurs to ocean creatures, the Smithsonian National Museum of Natural History offers in-depth 360-degree views of its exhibits.
- The California zoo has pre-recorded and live video streams showing koalas, apes, pandas, penguins, and other creatures that offer endless hours of entertainment and fascination.
- British Museum in London has a free interactive timeline that lets users explore artifacts from ancient civilizations around the world.
- The Royal Botanic Gardens photo galleries of the stunning landscape
- The Louvre realistic 360-degree tour of several parts of the Paris museum.
- Thank you to Tyler, a scout associated with Friends of Bay Minette for providing this comprehensive list of virtual field trips to add to our collection of social distance entertainment. Some items on this list are not free, but there are free sections on each site.
- Thank you to Megan, a student volunteer associated with Booklicious.net for providing us with these fun links Virtual COVID-19 Friendly Field Trips Around the World and Learn Homecooked Recipes. Some items on these lists are not free, but there are free sections on each site.